|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alas, Poor Villain: Eonia, in the manga. Despite all the terrible things he did, it's difficult to look at the page that depicts his last moments and not feel bad for him. Sherry and the Hell Hounds' final moments also count.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: It is hinted several times in the manga that the true reason behind Eonia's actions was his unrequited love for the Moon Goddess Shatoyarn.
Camus: My name is Camus O. Laphroaig. Such a beautiful name. Isn't it just like an elegant wind blowing through space?
Milfeulle: Doesn't wind not blow in space?
- From the manga:
Camus: We are the Hell Hounds. Today we only stopped by to say hello. But eventually...we shall escort you to Hell.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: So, SO many; although the one that takes the cake happens in the first game if you take the time to learn about Shiva during the Dating Sim segments. We learn that Shiva is a girl born of a one-night-stand between the former emperor and MacGuffin Girl Shatyarn. The ensuing scene where mother and child are able to address each other as such for the first time and share a tearful embrace brought tears to troper's eyes.
- Crowning Moment of Sadness: Chapter ten of Vanilla's route, "The Course of Life".
- Evil Is Sexy
- Magnificent Bastard: Of the Angel Wing, Mint is the most prone to malicious scheming.
- Most Wonderful Sound: That sound when Mint's ears perk up sends some Tropers into paroxysms of delight.
- The Angels' voices, all of them. Milfeulle sounds like a cute girl you might meet next door, Ranpha manages to pull of the impossible combination of "adorable" and "sexy," Mint's calm and graceful voice is soothing to hear, Forte sounds wise even when she's not being serious, Vanilla's soft and whispery voice earned her a lot of fans, and Chitose sounds as pleasant as you can expect from a Yamato Nadeshiko. This troper got introduced to the Galaxy Angel trilogy with Eternal Lovers first, before any translations happened. He didn't understand a word of what they were saying, but completed all the Angels' routes just to listen to those heart-melting, wonderful voices.
- Nightmare Fuel: The fate of the Hell Hounds.
- The Scrappy: Chitose; even the anime writers didn't like her. She comes off much better in the game than in the manga, though
- Although some would argue that Chitose's anime self is itself the reason she's a Scrappy, given that Chitose behaves completely differently in the game. Your mileage may vary, of course.
- Stoic Woobie: Vanilla.
- Viewer Gender Confusion (Riserva Chianti, Mint's Hell Hound Counterpart.)
- It doesn't help that sources give conflicting ideas. The game seems to consider Riserva a female, while the manga treats Riserva as male.