The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"My ears are bleeding in the best way."—justice9000, on "Conté Hit & Run"
(This article could use some cleanup)
- Cupcakes (June - 2011)
- SYNAPSE (August - 2011)
- Gay Deer World Takeover - the Antlerfabulous EP (December - 2011)
- DON'T EVER PAY MONEY FOR THIS ALBUM [FOR SERIOUS] (January - 2012)
- BALLS OUT MAGIC [MLP:FML] (February 2012)
- ULTIMATE FUTRACKS 2012 VOL.3: MEDIAFIRE TROJAN VIRUS (07 April 2012)
Tropes that apply to Futret:
- Author Avatar: That brown/orange creature seen above is his official OC for Futret.
- Camp Gay: The themes of Gay Deer World Takeover, to an extent.
- Gayngst/ Gay Aesop: "(More than) Deer to me"
- Genre Shift/ Surprisingly Gentle Song: Contrary to the usual electronic and synth, "(More than) Deer to me" was based on vocals and piano.
- "I Want" Song: "Stag Night"
- Lyrical Dissonance: "Nerves". The verses are both fast-paced and high-pitched; without paying attention, the lyrics and tune seem fairly happy. But, upon comprehension: The listener realizes that the song is about serial killers.
- Mad Doctor: The basis of "Upward Infection", though the man confesses he doesn't actually have a diploma.
- Name's the Same/ Mistaken Identity: There was a confusion about him and some guy claiming to be "Futret" on ChristianFur.
I DONT OWN A CHRISTIANFUR ACCOUNT, THAT PERSON ISNT ME, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT
- Non-Appearing Title: "Upward Infection"
- Recurring Element: His visual art is almost always stylized with the distinctive futura typeface, which he describes as "very kawaii".
- In addition, he often gives his creatures his trademark set of teeth.
- Sampling: Prevalent in a majority of his songs. Full list can be seen here.
- Musical Satire
- Self-Deprecation: He occasionally writes things like  on his bandcamp.
- And especially on his album DON'T EVER PAY MONEY FOR THIS ALBUM [FOR SERIOUS]
- Slogans: A multitude, yet still the same concept: 
- Springtime for Hitler: DON'T EVER PAY MONEY FOR THIS ALBUM was made mainly in response to the LegalSounds.com piracy conflict. Despite the fact, people seemed to still love the album.
- Stealth Pun: Mostly around his own name.
- Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff: Stated to be an inspiration for his works.
- Tribute Album: To Cupcakes; and additionally, BALLS OUT MAGIC [MLP:FML] was again dedicated to the fandom.
- Unfortunate Implications: He had to change a track in ULTIMATE FUTRACKS 2012' in its re-release because some people were noticing one of the samples intended to sound like "neckbeards" sounded a bit more like the n-word.
- ↑ (a YouTube user)
- ↑ (a character by NetherLips, formerly known as "alienfingers")
- ↑ "ENJOY THIS TRASH AS IT LEAVES MY LIFE FOR GOOD :^ ) :^ ) :^ )"
- ↑ "OFFICIAL WORST ALBUM 2012 0/5 FROM ALL CRITICS, LIVING AND DEAD
IF YOU ARE PAYING MONEY FOR THE SONGS ON THIS ALBUM YOU ARE WRONG
IT DIDNT TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO MAKE THIS IN CASE YOU DIDNT WORK THAT OUT"
- ↑ ARE YOU SURE YOU'D RATHER NOT LOOK AT PICTURES OF SOME NICE DEER?
- ↑ NAH, BRO
I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO LOOK AT THAT. WHY DON'T YOU SIT BACK, RELAX AND LOOK AT SOME DEER INSTEAD?
- ↑ HEY, PRINCESS
FINISH YOUR MAYO AND COME LOOK AT SOME NICE DEER
- ↑ 99% OF THE PEOPLE WHO DECIDED TO LOOK AT NICE PICTURES OF DEER SAID THEY WOULDN'T GO BACK
ARE YOU THE 99%?
- ↑ (as seen in his Tumblr post, and in another's)
- ↑ "Futret" is a Scottish term for ferret (not sure whether that's really what his OC is or not); he makes iconic use of the Futura typeface in his works; he uses the term "futtin'" in "Big Biscotti Bucks", which is British slang for "fucking"; ect.
- ↑ (indirectly)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.