The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- The episode where Jesse moves out to live with his new wife Becky, Jesse and Michelle say good-bye. And as Jesse left Michelle's room, the two begin to cry.
- An amnesiac Michelle finding out her mom has died.
- "The Last Dance." Michelle can't handle the loss of someone so close to her, and Jesse won't let himself grieve properly. The two finally break down and cry on each other's shoulders on the boat Danny and Joey bought.
- DJ and Kimmy had a fight earlier in the episode, but Kimmy stops by to apologize for it after Papouli's death. DJ realizes she only understood the point of a story Papouli had told her about feuding friends now that he's gone, and that Kimmy is more important to her than the sunglasses they were fighting over.
- In the drunk driving episode, when D.J. tells Kimmy that she doesn't want her to drink because her mother was killed by a drunk driver and didn't want her best friend to suffer the same fate.
- The last ten minutes of "Goodbye, Mr. Bear." Stephanie didn't even remember that her late mother had given her the titular bear, and the memory segues into the family sadly discussing how much they miss her, and Stephanie fearing that someday she'll forget all about her mother. Danny shows the girls the home movie of Pam bringing a newborn Michelle home from the hospital, and while there are some cute and funny moments (plus Michelle pulling Mr. Bear out from where she hid him), the overall mood is somber as they watch this memory of a happier time.
- In an early episode, Danny has to miss Stephanie's ballet recital for work and realizes he doesn't get enough time with his girls. He takes them out for a fun-filled day, but DJ admits that the more fun they had the sadder she became, because she knew the day had to end.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.