The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- In one episode, D.J.'s and Stephanie's antics end with a hole punched through Danny's bedroom wall. They steal spackle from Jesse and Joey to fix it, but end up with a lumpy patch job. So the girls move all of Danny's furniture a few inches to the right to cover the patch, and lie to Danny's face when he gets home. And they don't ever get caught. (For this show, that alone is EPIC.)
- Then Danny comes to tell them he realized something is off... someone moved his baking soda.
- Joey gets one when he actually disciplines Michelle in the episode where he substitute teaches her class. This was satisfying for many fans who felt like Michelle got away with too much.
- In "Michelle Rides Again, part 1", Danny tells off the snobby mother of Michelle's friend.
"Well, not this year, because Michelle Tanner is gonna kick your butt."
- In a flashback to when Danny and Joey meet in fifth grade, Danny is getting bullied when Joey steps in to defend him. Seeing Joey stick his neck out for a kid he didn't even know was pretty awesome.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.