The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Damsel Scrappy: Parker.
- Hell Is That Noise: That horrible slicing sound that happens every time Joe moves his hands across the suspension cable, the sound when Parker is pulling her hand from the safety bar, and the sound Dan's legs make when he's trying to grab the makeshift tourniquets.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Most notably, the state of Joe's body.
- Heck, the entire concept of the film is made of this trope.
- Idiot Plot: It's the reason they get stuck.
- Nausea Fuel:
- Wolves + injured moron = gruesome.
- Dan's legs. Arrrrrggh.
- Squick: Dan's broken legs. Parker's hand after it gets stuck to the safety bar. Joe's cable-shredded hands. Joe's partially devoured corpse.
- Tear Jerker: The immediate aftermath of Dan's death, and the scene where Parker is talking about her puppy.
- Too Cool to Live: Joe Lynch. So sad.
The Disney version has:
- Internet Backdraft: The switch to CGI and the Tangled-like title was not well-recieved in the slightest. The sheer fact that some insiders and John Lasseter himself said that the opening sequence of the cel-animated version was some of the best hand-drawn animation Disney has ever done didn't help.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.