The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Acting for Two: Lisa Kudrow played Phoebe and Ursula.
- Creator Backlash:
- The writers admitted in 2019 that "The One With The Jam" (where Phoebe befriends the man stalking her twin sister) was their least favorite episode, citing how poorly it had aged.
- "The One With The Cat" is similarly regarded by anyone who worked on the show as a low point. It was only produced due to a case of Creator Breakdown (the writer having recently lost her mother).
- Believe it or not, Jennifer Aniston hated the "Rachel" haircut that she inspired. She also came to resent having the shadow of Rachel hovering over her early film career.
- Part of the reason why Rachel/Joey died off so quickly is that even the actors themselves hated it.
- In 2020, Paul Rudd (Mike) voiced the belief that he felt that he was a Living Prop on set.
- Dye Hard: Matt LeBlanc went grey early in the show's run and dyed his hair black for the rest of the show's run.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: James Michael Tyler (Gunther) was so popular in Dubai that he got offered to be the spokesman for a local coffee brand but NBC botched the deal (they wanted more money).
- Marth Debuted in Smash Bros: Ursula debuted in Mad About You but the worldwide appeal of Friends led to many viewers outside of the United States only knowing her through Friends.
- Promoted Fanboy: Reese Witherspoon was delighted to be cast as Jill.
- What Could Have Been: Jessica Hecht (Susan) originally auditioned for the part of Monica.
- The Wiki Rule: Friends Central. Also covers Joey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.