|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Music: Will You Be There?. Crosses with Ear Worm for some.
- Darker and Edgier: The second and third movie. The second having Jessie nearly drown or get incinerated by the tanker fire. While the third having Willie actually nearly kill one of the whalers that was hunting his mate.
- Funny Aneurysm Moment: They don't get much more horrific than this. Try to enjoy the movie after learning what happened to Keiko in reality.
- Moment of Awesome/Heartwarming Moments: Pretty much the entire final ten minutes or so.
- Most Annoying Sound: Willy's crying.
- Tear Jerker: Right off the bat, the scene where Willy is captured by whalers as his family looks on helplessly.
- Sequelitis: Three very forgettable sequels.
- The latest starring Bindi Irwin
- Unfortunate Implications: The theme to the first movie was sung by Michael Jackson and came out not long after the first time he was accused of child abuse, which amused people in some parts of the world where "Willy" is slang for a penis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.