The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Acceptable Targets:
- Kids who need medication and have social issues. Not to mention his parents....
- Base Breaker: Any change to the original formula of Fred. The movie, the animated shorts, anything.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment:
- Creator's Pet: Fred himself has a humongous Hatedom, but sponsors and Nickelodeon seems to love the guy, giving him a grand total of three movies (the first of which was a colossal bomb and has a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes) and an animated series.
- Most Annoying Sound: Lampshaded and Played for Laughs in the Crossover Annoying Orange: Annoying Orange vs. FRED!!!, where Fred and The Annoying Orange go head-to-head in "Pester Fest 2010." Nobody wins. Apparently they're evenly matched.
- Hype Backlash: Fred is one of the most-subscribed on YouTube, but he has lots of haters. The first movie also received a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Internet Backdraft: Nickelodeon announces a TV show. Now just about every YouTube video promoting it has more dislikes than likes and the comments disabled. I wonder why.
- One-Scene Wonder: John Cena's appearance in his film was pretty funny, and to most the only funny bit in the film.
- Nightmare Fuel: In recent episodes, Fred is harassed by an extremely creepy man named Claudio. In Fred Gets Kidnapped by Claudio, he is introduced by randomly breaking into Fred's house, kidnapping him, and locking him in a pet carrier, and then when Fred's mother catches Claudio, she allows him to stay because he will pay her, despite the fact that he just kidnapped and caged her son. In the next episode, Fred is Left Alone with Claudio, Fred's mother LEAVES FRED ALONE WITH HIM and Claudio continues to do more creepy and outright messed-up things to harass Fred. Brr..
- Unfortunate Implications: See Acceptable Targets above.
- The Woobie: Fred becomes this whenever his Hilariously Abusive Childhood veers into especially traumatic territory.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.