The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Anyone else think this game is kind of stupid in a way? I mean, if I wanted to troll the internet, I'd just, you know, troll the internet, not just some simulation.
- Trolling should only apply to the Troll class though, the rest of the classes are serious. Bro Diddley
- Not to mention that half the fun of the game is the writing, both in conversations and on the forums. I don't think people on real forums will say "THAT POST MADE ME SO ANGRY SALIVA JUST CAME OUT MY ASS"
- Seconded. Also, the game is kinda parodic in many aspects. Plus, trolling the fake forums doesn't risk the ire of real people.
- Some of us are just too nice to troll real people. (I've tried, I make a terrible troll)
- I've thought about trolling, and I've realized I don't want to troll. It seems oddly futile to me, and remains the gigglingly sinful thought I have late at nights when I think about showing them, showing them all. And thus I remain pathetic.
- All of you are Completely Missing the Point.
- It's a themed RPG, not a trolling simulator.
- It's pretty simple, actually - some of us want to try having this kind of fun, but are incapable of doing so because they perceive real trolling as bad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.