|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Aw, do we have to choose just a few parts? Well, we can try.
- The entire opening scene of Roddy in his house, from the subtle shout-outs to the various ways in which the dolls are mutilated.
- Roddy's freak-out when he first arrives in the sewer.
- The goldfish. That is all.
- The slugs providing spooky background music.
- "Beware, beware!"
- And the piece of dialogue that comes before it.
Pegleg: (voice echo) And remember, the name of the boat's the Jammy Dodger.
- Toad's treasure room, especially when he gets to talking about the ruby.
- "I kept me legs straight, Spike."
- Rita's grandmother.
- "Your hair's on fire."
- "Ice-Cold Rita."
- All of Le Frog's lines. All of them.
- Rita's brother: "He's stealing your boat." *she doesn't listen* "He's stealing your boat." "He's stolen your boat."
- Then: "It's like Robin Hood in reverse."