|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
This page covers the first generation characters who join their cause in either only the Conquest path, or both Conquest and Revelations.
The Nohrian Royal Family
The eldest Nohrian prince. Stern, loyal, and an force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. He wields the legendary sword Siegfried.
- Broken Ace: He has an reputation for being an skilled swordsman, an fearsome warrior, a strong sense of judgement, and being great at doing just about everything he does. And yet his past as one of the few survivors of the Nohrian Deadly Decadent Court and as someone who had to start from zero despite being the Crown Prince has left him quite wrecked on the inside.
- Cool Sword: At first glance, his signature weapon looks like an longsword coated with dark energy; but it's really two thin blades that are almost connected together at the tip.
- The Paladin: He is bound to the king's orders, but he'll also speak up for the lives of the defenseless. Although, his duty to his father usually wins out.
- Warmup Boss: In the first "real" level, his role is to toughen up Corrin as part of an rite of passage issued by Garon.
The eldest Nohrian princess. A beautiful, nurturing, deeply wounded young woman who can go from very protective of her loved ones to an incredibly scary enemy when she believes she'll be left behind by her loved ones, especially the Avatar.
- An Axe to Grind: Starts off with an axe and her stat growths favor wielding it.
- Blood Knight: Compared with her siblings and some of the retainers, she's quite eager to slaughter the enemy, for sport. But at the mere implication that someone had harmed the Avatar, she'll gleefully provide retribution.
- Broken Bird: Camilla survived lots of horrors through her childhood in the Nohrian court. It has left her very angry, very unstable, and very bitter.
- Magic Knight: She can also use offensive magic as an Malig Knight.
- Ms. Fanservice: Let's just say that her outfit, affection towards the Avatar (of either gender, though she can only marry the Male one), and a strap running through her cleavage is magnet for fanart and cosplaying and call it an day.
The youngest (surviving) Nohrian prince. A cynical young man with a dry wit, several insecurities under his cold facade, and a gift for black magic.
- Black Mage: A mounted one, and the wielder of Brynhildr alias one of the most powerful magic tomes in the game.
- Deadly Decadent Court: In his Support Conversations with Elise, he reveals that he had an few more stepbrothers and stepsisters. It's just that they and his mother went to extreme lengths in a bid to raise their status in the royal lineage.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Tomatoes. He's even used his personal tome to grow tomato plants himself, and his Beach Brawl CG shows him enjoying a glass of tomato juice.
The youngest Nohrian princess. Sunny, cheerful and very innocent compared to her cynical siblings.
- Mega Twintails: They're so big they reach her thighs.
- Naive Everygirl: Enforced on her: she was born right after the "concubine wars" that left Xander, Camilla and Leo very damaged, so they've done their best to shelter her.
- White Mage: Her starting class can only use healing magic.
One of Xander's retainers, an noble with an sadistic side and a shattered, child-like psyche.
- Blood Knight: She cheerfully refers to fighting as "stabby time" and becomes rather disappointed when Ryoma evaded her attacks in Conquest.
- Dark and Troubled Past: What 'created' said sadistic side was her walking on a murder scene... her mother's. From then on she became unstable, spoiled and prone to killing servants since she viewed them as being too similar to the one who killed her mom..
- Woman Child: She acts and talks like a very young girl, probably out of trauma due to her past.
Xander's other retainer. A skilled swordsman who has been traveling through the continent with his childhood friends, Odin and Selena. Is actually Inigo from Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Childhood Friends: With Odin and Selena.
- Childhood Friend Romance: If he marries Selena.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He's very fond of flirting (though not always succesful), but he can also give good advice if needed.
Camilla's retainer who's known to be an emotionless warrior and is fiercely loyal to her mistress.
Class: Wyvern Rider
- No Social Skills; Due to being raised as an assassin since her childhood, she barely shows any emotions. Part of her supports are about her learning how to display them properly.
Camilla's other retainer, a pigtailed girl who is also a great swordswoman. Is actually Severa from Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Cute Bruiser : An adorable looking young woman with long pigtails and quite the talent for swordplay.
One of Leo's retainers, prefers to be dramatic and has an talent for using magic. Is actually Owain from Fire Emblem Awakening.
Class: Dark Mage
- Black Mage: A great magic user.
- Hot-Blooded: And H O W
- Large Ham
- Seriously, he occasionally says this if he gets enough stat increases when he levels up:
- But his usual voice clip is...
Argh! My aching blood!
An childhood thief turned into Leo's retainer in an act of mercy. His cruel past has made him an extremely bitter, cynical person.
- Badass Bisexual: Can hook up with all Nohrian and neutral-sided women, two Hoshidan women, and a male Avatar. He also has quite the Ho Yay with Leo and Odin.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Born in the slums, raised by thieves, and forced to do all manner of unpleasant things just to survive.
- Eye Scream: Lost his eye in a fight when he was younger. His Japanese dialogue suggests it was to another criminal.
- I Owe You My Life: To Leo.
- The Tease: A darker take on the trope.
One of Elise's retainers, values training and protecting her charge and her loved ones above all else.
- Mighty Glacier: As long as her Strength stat is at least five points higher than whatever she's fighting, she will deal extra damage as she attacks. Coupled with her class's high physical attack and defense stats, this trope is an full force.
One of Elise's retainers, notable for his heroic attitude and terrible luck.
- Affectionate Parody: While he isn't based off of any specific hero, Arthur has the traits of an typical American superhero that's compliant with the Comics Code Authority...Except that he's kind of incompetent when it comes to being an hero
- An Axe to Grind: Starts Conquest with an ordinary Iron Axe and an Hand Axe that can be used for attacking distant enemies.
- Establishing Character Moment: His first appearance in Conquest has him arriving late to an battle while introducing himself as a guardian of justice. And then he explains his tardiness on account of losing both of his maps and mentioning that he was stuck in a swamp
- Incoming Ham: He's known for screaming "FOR JUSTICE!" as leaps forward to attack an enemy.
- Lantern Jaw of Justice: In line with his hero motif, he has one of these.
- Unluckily Lucky: His luck is in his Support Conversations is terrible. Such as accidentally attracting a horde of Faceless in his Support Conversations with Benny and he mentions to Keaton that another Faceless had thrown him off an cliff while he was being mauled by it. But on the plus side, he went through this kind of abuse in order to help Benny to become more approachable and to give Keaton a strand of hair from the Faceless that thrown him.
The leader of the Wolfskin, a group of werewolf-like individuals. Outwardly playful and silly, but an extremely powerful fighter.
NyxA Fortune Teller and Black Magician Girl who can be recruited by the Nohrians as she tries to dodge the war.
Class: Dark Mage
An Nohrian border guard stationed at Cheve. And she's also the first female axe-wielding Fighter in the Fire Emblem series.
- All of the Other Reindeer: She was bullied throughout her childhood for being too much of an tomboy.
- Blood Knight: In Conquest, she's perfectly willing to put an to the Chevois rebellion because they wer disturbing her beauty sleep. And her critical hit portrait is an crazed expression of joy.
- The Berserker: In addition to being able to promote to the Berserker class, her personal skill reflects her violent nature: She can be very violent when there's no men around her.
- Gold Digger: In Conquest, her first appearance consist of her and Benny running out of their barrack with her complaining about the ongoing battle ruining her sleep and yelling at her partner to affirm her point. But as soon as the (male) Avatar introduces themself as Nohrian royalty, she quickly introduces Benny as her platonic partner and tries to flirt with them. Then it's revealed to be a sort-of facade: she doesn't only want money from her potential lovers, but has severe self-esteem problems since men tend to run away from her when they find out that she's not a dainty lady.
- Glass Cannon: Where Arthur is kind of ordinary (except for his misfortune), Charlotte is geared for scoring critical hits along with having an high attack power at the cost of being unable to reliably tank hits.
An Nohrian border guard stationed at Cheve with his best friend Charlotte.
- Face of a Thug: Well, his appearance is unsettling to most people, but he's actually a pretty nice guy if you get to know him.