|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The game can provide examples of the the following tropes
- Badass Abnormal: Considering you play a Reincarnated Dragon, this can apply to your character up to a certain point.
- Cloudcuckoolander: They could make an appearance in a game because of the game's free form character building structure.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Can be Played Straight, Inverted, and Subverted depending on who is playing and who is running the game.
- Our Monsters Are Different: makes an appearance in this game as well
- Our Souls Are Different is played every way to Sunday.
- Its Played Straight with the dragons
- At the same time it is Subverted and Averted with just about everything else in the game.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Once again the trope can be Played Straight, Subverted, Inverted and even just plain Averted depending on who you play with.
- Rule of Cool: The PCs are reincarnated dragons from day one. Try and pull that with your DM in most other games.
- Urban Fantasy: An interesting case for this one; while fantasy elements are in the modern portion of the game the Mythic Age is more of the traditional High Fantasy setting. So where does this leave this trope?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.