The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Firan MUX provides examples of:
- Accidental Marriage - Bannos and Shara end up accidentally married during the tabletop RPG days when they sleep together in a Ticanee tent.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: The gods love to do this. The standard favourite for mortals gone astray is to turn them into statues, but it can vary to things like turning a woman into a man, or making the priest of love into a hideous, puss-faced slob.
- Fantastic Racism - One of the major themes of the game, Shamibelians are nicknamed 'goats', due to their horns. Firans are largely xenophobic of all races, although over time, that has mostly been focused on anyone orange or horned.
- Loads and Loads of Characters - The game has a roster of available characters to play, and encourages new players to select from this list rather than create their own character. With a breeding system that supplies new possible characters, this was inevitable. Even in the earlier days, though, there were loads of available choices.
- Long Runner - Considering most text-based games died with the rise of MMOs, it has lasted remarkably long.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.