The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Port Overdosed: In close competition with Double Dragon for the title of "most-ported beat 'em up ever". Almost every contemporary home computer and console had a version, and Capcom has frequently re-released it since then, too.
- Urban Legend of Zelda: Final Fight: Streetwise's poor sales is the reason Capcom Studio 8 was shut down.
- What Could Have Been:
- Vanessa was supposed to be a playable character in the story mode of Streetwise.
- The first game was orginally going to a sequel of the original Street Fighter titled Street Fighter '89. The reaction from the audience noted how different it was from the previous game, and was renamed.
- Poison was supposed to be included in Streetwise.
- Sodom was slated for an appearance in Streetwise. Concept art shows him sporting a more modernized version of his attire (namely ragged jeans).
- According to Seth Killian (at the start of the video), Rolento was initially going to be called Lawrence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.