|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Justine: This asshole town! We truck hundreds of safety alarms over here for them, free, and they won't even take them? We're going to remind them why safety is important.
Marcy: Like in Harville?
Justine: ...Yes. You remember self defence training?
Two young women are promoting safety on college campuses by handing out personal alarms. Unfortunately, when they first arrive, the college students don't want any. How to solve this problem? Why, show them just how dangerous the park can be at night ... personally. FEAR IS VIGILANCE!
Created for Ludum Dare by randomnine, the game can be found here.
- Catch Phrase: "FEAR IS VIGILANCE!"
- Cosmetic Award: The various Merit Badges.
- Cruelty Is the Only Option
- Endless Game: The arcade mode.
- Graphics Induced Super Deformed
- Incompatible Orientation: Alluded to in the narration of the finale.
- Kick Them While They Are Down: There's a Merit Badge for doing this to a character who is already unconscious.
- Monster Protection Racket: Judging by initial results, the students didn't actually need the alerts before you came along.
- Palette Swap: There are only three different character designs: male, female, and Marcy in disguise. All other variation is by changing the color scheme.
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World: The skating rink arcade level.
- There Are No Police: Instead, the college students themselves try to beat you up.
- Unblockable Attack: There are two attacks -- a fast punch and a slow body-slam. The latter breaks through blocking.
- Unlockable Content: The arcade mode.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Marcy and Justine.