|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
When a sexy female enters the scene, expect all the males in the area to spring into action, trying to curry her favor by doing all kinds of little things for her, like getting her a drink, making sure she has a seat, or fetching anything she asks for, no matter how difficult it is to obtain.
Keep in mind, the people actually doing this trope are the (generally male) service granters, and they are doing it entirely from what's left of their own free will that hasn't been turned to mush by lust. The recipient may be aware of the effect she has, and may use it to her advantage, in which case see I Have Boobs - You Must Obey!. However, she might not have a clue and may just see the guys as being nice.
- In a Pepsi One TV ad that spoofs Goldilocks, a locker room full of male athletes discovers a soda-stealing woman in the tub. She asks for a towel, and everyone volunteers.
- Hyacinth/Sayuri of Dokkoida. In one episode, when the gang went to a public pool, she was quickly surrounded by a gaggle of guys catering to her every need.
- In one episode of Seto no Hanayome, Lunar joins the same class Nagasumi and her rival Sun are in. She wants to prove herself to be more popular than Sun, and claims she forgot her books. Sun tries to offer her notebook, but a bunch of the male students throw theirs on top of her desk. Lunar starts to gloat a little, but then Sun does a similar thing, and gets even more books than Lunar did. This eventually devolves into a 3 way war at the school between Sun's faction, Lunar's faction, and a third faction involving all the girls, with Nagasumi caught in between all of it.
- In an uncommon male variation, Yuki is the unwilling recipient of this in Fruits Basket. The girls are usually more likely to offer favors than to do them without asking, though (probably because they are jockeying for position to be the closest in proximity to Yuki while he is present).
- Bleach: Rangiku Matsumoto tends to take advantage of this trope. It's cranked Up to Eleven to be Played for Laughs in the anime, however.
- In her very first appearance in 1940 Catwoman escaped thanks to this trope. She was onboard a yacht and stole a jewel before being captured by Batman... who then allowed her to escape (and 'accidently' bumped into Robin to stop him interveneing to catch her.) While she wasn't a noticably vile villainess there also weren't any additional sympathetic reason for letting her go either, just that Batman found her sexy.
- Spoofed in Bill Plympton's short Luv Race, with three athletes literally racing to do favors for a very attractive girl.
- Done in Earth Girls Are Easy's "Cause I'm a Blonde" musical number, where Julie Brown sings about how whenever her bubbly, busty, blonde character is around men ignore the other girls and drop everything to do favors for her.
- On Friends, Rachel gave Tag his job because he was attractive.
- WKRP in Cincinnati: old men give lots of stuff to Jennifer - fur coats and such. She doesn't ask for them and she doesn't "give" them anything in return, aside from some genuinely friendly company.
- In Tokimeki Memorial, Mira Kagami's devoted fan club is full of boys doing this, and she fully exploits them as part of her Revenge of the Nerd plan.
- Hilda Valentine Goneril in Fire Emblem: Three Houses is known for using her cute looks and gorgeous body to get boys to do things for her. Many of her supports feature NPC soldiers for this reason, and hers with Ferdinand have him calling her out on it only to fall victim himself.
- El Goonish Shive has a man attempt to invoke this, blurring the distinction between this and I Have Boobs - You Must Obey!, because this is the discussed trope.
- In one episode of The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Dr. Robotnik builds a robot named Breezy that looks like a sexy female hedgehog. His intent is that she will use this effect to send Sonic on various wild goose chases, distracting him from the doctor's real scheme.
- In the 2010 Pound Puppies episode "The General," the title character turns out to be a fluffy pink poodle who has this effect on male dogs, and uses it to get various acts of puppy-rescuing done.
- Jenny in "Return of Raggedy Android" on My Life as a Teenage Robot gets offered many "frosty beverages" when she walks in wearing her human form skin.
- In the Beach Episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender, Ty Lee makes good use of this, being surrounded by beach-bums within seconds of her arrival. Minutes later, she's got two of them fanning her, one bringing her drinks, and another standing in just the right place to keep the sun off her face.
- Quinn has boys doing this all the time on Daria.
- Xiaolin Showdown: All of the boys fawn over Dyris, the mermaid, much to Kimiko's irritation...until Dyris shows Kimiko how it's done.
- Rarity on My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic asks two male neighbors to pull a coach containing herself and her five friends. From the looks of it, their reason to agree right away is her seductive charm. Of course, the target demographic should think of it as a Favor for the Pretty, but, well...
- In another episode, she flirts with a nerdy-looking stallion, complimenting his non-existent muscles, all so he will willingly give Fluttershy the last asparagus.