|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Jalyss: Fox, where are your pants?
Fox: Where are YOUR pants?
Faulty Logic is a webcomic by Rae Bruner starring Fox the anthropomorphic Fox and Jalyss from planet Basti. There's very little, if any plot to speak of, being more of a gag-per-day comic which updates a lot less than once per day.
Q: Are you a boy or a girl?
- Author Avatar: Fox and Jalyss are both this for Rae.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Jalyss smells through her antennae and can breathe through apertures on her back, except when she wants to speak.
- Black Comedy: "I saw the first robin of spring today..."
- Stable Time Loop: Fox built a time machine to go to the future and steal comic ideas from himself so he wouldn't have to think them up. Unfortunately, shortly after he gets back, a time-traveling Fox shows up and steals it.
Fox: That's like the Eighth time that's happened!
- Temporal Paradox: Fox built a time machine to go back in time and prevent himself from building and misusing a time machine. He is stabbed with a screwdriver by his future self.
- Very Loosely Based on a True Story: Some of the strips are based on the author's own experiences. This ranges from when he/she nearly committed a massive faux pas, to blatant revenge fantasy.