|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Fat Guy Stuck in Internet is a short live-action comedy series produced by Williams Street for Adult Swim, that originated on Channel 101. As with all Williams Street shows, its run time is 11 minutes.
This show provides examples of:
- Affably Evil: Chains. This may be because both he and Gemberling are from Earth. Kazaa fits this trope, too, though he's friendly only with people who work for him.
- Big Bad: Kazaa.
- Cold Opening: Every episode.
- The Danza: The actor who plays Gemberling is also named Gemberling.
- Face Heel Turn: Byte.
- Fetish Fuel: The act that turns Byte evil.
- Flashback Twist: Episode 105.
- Heel Face Turn: Not officially, but Chains effectively does this from the second episode on out since he's stuck with Gemberling anyway. during the last scene of the first season finale, however, Chains makes his Heel Face Turn official, or rather his future self does.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Chains.
- Nightmare Fuel
- Quarter Hour Short
- Title Drop: The opening, and the end of Episode 102.
- Whole-Plot Reference: The Maze Master
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.