|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Is a simulator game based around agricultural farming and based in Europe, it was made by the German team Astragon and published by GIANTS. Its a Simulation Game based around... farming a small unnamed island.
It revolves around the idea/story that you inherited your grandfather's farm and need to shape it up. It incorporates real world farming techniques and European machinery along with mods from fans for extra American, Canadian, and Australian flavor. Its a very unique game, based around supply, demand, harvest, planting, and seasonal changes.
Currently there are two version of the game available on all languages and one only in English;
- Farming Simulator 2009
- Farming Simulator 2011
Has examples of:
- An Entrepreneur Is You: You're shaping up the family farm for your new life career.
- Bragging Rights Reward: You can unlock several farm machines based on how fast you harvest, how fast you grow, and how fast you plow/plant.
- Game Breaker: One of the fan Mods for a John Deere 4400 has built in cheats including heighten speed, the ability to drive with low fuel, and the highest maneuverability of any in-game tractor or harvester.
- No Export for You: The latest 2011 version is only available in German for now.
- The Dev Team Thinks of Everything: From noises the tractors make to fuel and actual use of force to pull wagons and tools.