The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Banned in China: Banned in Germany, in fact; a major objection was that corpses are still physics-enabled objects, offending Germany's many zombies. This explains why Crysis has enemy ragdoll physics disable themselves almost immediately on death and why Far Cry 2's animals behave like they're filled with helium.
- Kinda ironic, considering that it was made by a German developer. However, a censored (but still quite bloody) version is sold freely in Germany.
- Killer App
- What Could Have Been: For Far Cry 2: Early previews talked about an entirely open-ended game where the only goal was to find The Jackal; how the player went about it would have been entirely up to them, as would who they made enemies of and who they chose to associate with. This was discarded in favour of an essentially linear plot with optional side-quests, and Everything Trying to Kill You.
- The number of animal types seems to have also been severely decreased from early previews; back then, there was talk of large, dangerous animals like elephants, rhinos and hippos, as well as predators like lions and crocodiles. UK magazine PC Gamer reported on a rumour that the predators would be added in a major patch or paid DLC, but this has never materialised, and given the length of time that has passed, probably never will.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Lots of Boll regulars appear in the film.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.