The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Honestly, the fact that it exists at all. "X never happened!" Well, guess what? IT DID HAPPEN. And it's so, SO not a big deal. It's fiction. The world has not ended because some people didn't like the conclusion of Avatar: The Last Airbender or the epilogue of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Devolving into a rant about how it was DUMB and STUPID and how anyone who likes it is dumb and stupid just makes you look silly.
- ...Nothing really happened actually.
- This JBM wasn't written by a troper; it was a bot programmed by people with too much free time to complain about tropers whose writing is not appreciated by them.
- OP here: I rescind my statement. Up until now I had never seen a piece of fiction I hated vehemently enough to apply discontinuity to it... however, I have recently read Mockingjay, and I totally get it now. It's still pretty dumb, though.
- Mockingjay wasn't that bad. Vastly weaker than the first two, certinly, but not bad enough to justify completely ignoring it.
- This conversation never happened...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.