The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: An evil character with fangs.
- Straight: The villain has pointy fangs.
- Every villain we see has ridiculous gigantic fangs sticking out of their mouth.
- The Big Bad doesn't seem to have fangs so much as tusks.
- The villains are vampires, werewolves, or similar inhuman creatures, and the fangs are a species trait.
- The villain is so evil, his teeth have actually mutated!
- Inverted: The villain's teeth are actually less pointy than the hero's.
- Subverted: Cute Little Fangs
- Double Subverted: The character with Cute Little Fangs succumbs to her monster instincts and goes evil.
- New recruits to the villain's side are cheerfully handed the proper equipment to sharpen their teeth into fangs.
- The Big Bad is killed by causing him to bite his tongue and die of blood loss.
- Deconstructed: Fangs are considered evil because of Fantastic Racism hero's side encourages.
- Reconstructed: Those who have fangs are still (mostly) evil, though - that's why there is a prejudice against them in the first place.
- Zig Zagged: The character with Cute Little Fangs is a Face Heel Revolving Door.
- Nobody in the story has fangs.
- There is no correlation between the pointiness of one's teeth and the content of one's character.
- Enforced: The artist wanted to give it to everyone but Executive Meddling made him take the "satanic" fangs off of everyone except the villains.
- Lampshaded: "Eek, those fangs make him look scary!"
- Invoked: The villain files his canine teeth to points to make himself look more threatening.
- Defied: The villain takes great pride in his teeth, and makes sure they're all perfectly non-pointed and sparkling, to avoid looking too clearly evil.
- Discussed: "Uh oh, I can tell he's evil, just look at those fangs of his!"
- Conversed: "Hah, I wish real life worked like that. You can tell if a guy's evil just by his teeth- how silly!"
Back to Fangs Are Evil
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.