|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Venture Bros memorably invokes this trope during the third season when the Pirate Captain accidentally walks in on the Sally Impossible [his employer's girlfriend] while she's undressing. Both start screaming. Now, Sally Impossible is a very attractive woman, but she suffers from an unfortunate affliction: her skin becomes transparent when she's upset. The Pirate Captain staggers out of the room with an exclamation of, "That was messed up on a whole lot of levels."
- Not to mention that pretty much all the nudity (full or partial) in the series is of middle-aged to old men. The extended nude scene with Colonel Gentlemen stands out especially.
- Drawn Together does this a lot.
- Raven's clothes-tearing scene with Slade in the Teen Titans episode "Birthmark" carried some seriously ugly overtones.
- A well known Flash Animation hentai artist did an H version of this scene, with the same voice acting and just new art. It works perfectly.
- Batman: The Animated Series villain Baby Doll is constantly flashing her panties — in her second appearance, they even fill the screen for a moment. This is a callback to older school of animation where flashing panties signified innocence, but the fact that she has the body of a 6-year-old girl and the mind and voice of a (seriously deranged) adult woman sends it into Squick instead. And then there's her relationship with Killer Croc, which even Batman says he doesn't want to think about.
- In Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, there are many shirtless shots of Robotnik. The epitome of this trope, however, is that bikini shot in "Hero of the Year". (Seen on the main page.) Brain Bleach, please.
- In The Oblongs the squat, toad-like Helga is always flashing her underwear. She also appeared fully naked once.
- The first episode of The Boondocks features Robert 'Grandad' Freeman exercising naked to a Tae Bo commerical. It's mosaicked in the broadcast version, but not in the DVD version. Thanks, Aaron McGruder.
- The same goes for nudity in The Venture Bros., but the things are always drawn more crudely.
- On Futurama, Professor Farnsworth is much too fond of taking off his clothes. Bonus Squick points when he's with Mom.
- A Recent episode has all of the characters switching bodies with one another. When Fry and Leela eventually end up in the bodies of Zoidberg and the Professor respectively they start going at it right in the middle of Elzar's dining room to prove that they don't love each other for their looks.
- The episode after that had a nearly naked female Ormorcion, the aliens that invade Earth, as a model for a magazine. Lets just say, one look would make you lose interest in that girl.
- Done again in the Gender Bender episode "Neutopia". The whole episode is mostly a parody of Fan Service, but those images of Zoidberg and the Professor will require industrial strength Brain Bleach to wash away. Still, Leela points out that some people are in to that sort of thing:
Leela: Thankfully, most of our fans are huge perverts.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender:
- To the beach! The ancient twin crone advisors whip off their over-robes to reveal swimsuits. Worse yet is when they're actually animated; they visibly drop several inches! (To scale, anyway...)
- In universe with Iroh standing up in the bath, which is extremely disturbing for poor Zuko.
- Family Guy:
- There was that cutaway in "Airport '07" with Peter in place of Britney Spears in her infamous upskirt picture. On TV, the lower nudity was blurred out; on the uncut DVD, it was not.
- Later episodes of Family Guy (particularly season 3 and all the seasons after the show came back from cancellation) seemed to show Peter naked a lot, particularly while he's drunk (as seen in "Screwed the Pooch" and "Jungle Love"), though the page picture was from an instance where Peter gets naked (along with Lois) because they felt bad about being prejudiced against Meg's nudist boyfriend. Thank God nothing's explicitly shown (it is on network TV after all), but still, how many times must the writers subject the fans to Peter Griffin's fat, naked ass?
- Metalocalypse Season 03 is uncensored on DVD. Sounds like a good thing, with all those naked groupies, right? Not when Toki's horrifying internet ladymate's nude scene is missing those censor bars, it's not.
- King of the Hill: The worst offender is the very conservative, he-waited-until-marriage Hank walking in on his mother having sex with her new boyfriend on Hank's kitchen table. It manages to blind him for a few days due to being unable to cope.
- Of all the characters on Chowder, Miss Endive appears in a bathing suit and skimpy outfits the most out of all the characters. Especially bad, since there's the occasional Gross Up Close-Up and muffin top.
- In The Emperors New Groove, this trope applies to pretty much every moment that ancient villainess Yzma is on the screen, but in particular:
Kuzco: I can't believe this is happening!
Yzma: Then I bet you weren't expecting this!
Yzma starts to pull up her dress.
Kuzco and Pacha: Arrggh! Noo!
Yzma: [revealing a knife strapped to her thigh] Aha!
Kuzco: Oh, okay.
- As noted elswhere on this very wiki, Ursula is probably the first Disney villain to shake her moneymakers for the camera. Given that Ursula is an incredibly skanky octopus woman, the proper reaction is some horrible mixture of Squick and laughter.
"And don't underestimate the importance of... BODY LANGUAGE!!"
- Here's a drinking game: watch Total Drama Island and count how many times Owen appears naked or exposes his privates.
- Alejandro jiggling his moobs at the confession cam.
- Patty and Selma in The Simpsons, very intentionally so with Vocal Dissonance, including subverting the Victoria's Secret Compartment.
- In another episode, Skinner's mother is on stage in an Absolute Cleavage dress. When Abe Simpson asks in surprise what's holding it up, Sideshow Mel responds on behalf of the audience (both in-universe and out):
"The collective will of every man in this room!"
- Pops from Regular Show running around for two whole minutes butt naked in "Brain Eraser". Enjoy the various shots of his rear and hairy legs!
- Ed Edd and Eddy had a few, like the episode where all three Eds squeeze into teeny tiny speedos?