|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Anticlimax Boss: You don't battle Lucien, and you may not even get him to kill him yourself if you listen to him rant for too long.
- Complete Monster: The Commandant. Full stop. In charge of indoctrinating recruits into the Spire Guards, he basically keeps you as a prisoner for 10 years of your life while regularly forcing you to perform horrible acts. If you refuse, he electrocutes you with your taser collar then beats you senseless while forcing you to thank him for doing so. If you comply, he beats you senseless while forcing you to thank him for doing so. Yeah.
- And, after 10 years of imprisonment, when you finally get the pleasure of killing the bastard, you learn there are thousands of them out there. Lucien gets an honorable mention just for making all those damn Commandants.
- Reaver is one, as finding his journal reveals that he is responsible for what happened to Oakvale. And you, or a random girl (who NEVER says "Thank you for not trading away my youth").
- Funny Moments: The Gargoyle's Trash Talk:
Gargoyle: Hey, Hero! I got a quest for ya--kiss my ass!
- Player Punch: Towards the end, it starts to seem like Lucien is spending his off hours thinking up new ways to piss your character off.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Fable 2 has gotten a much better reception than the original.
- Values Dissonance: The Blind Date quest may be that to some conservative players, given that setting up Rupert with a gay man rewards you with Good points and setting him up with a woman rewards you with Evil points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.