|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alas, Poor Villain : (Shiva)
- Complete Monster: Phaeton. He could be said to be the ultimate allegory for Adolf Hitler in all of animation.
- General Draconis. Mass genocide, starving the surviving humans of Venus, personally responsible for Nara's parents deaths, and betrayal of Phaeton while he was relatively sane. A stark contrast to General Shiva whose in charge of Earth.
- Doctor Ketzer, who turns an entire tribe of Amazonian People into half-plant monsters, and injects Nara Burns with the same stuff in an attempt to get Able Squad to destroy an entire city. Worst of all, he's a Karma Houdini since the show didn't get to finish.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Quite a few, but one of the big ones was the Resolute II taking on Phaeton's flagship, using a cloaking device to get close enough to deliver broadsides at point blank range.
- Genius Bonus: Some of the things the characters say don't make a lot of sense if you aren't familiar with, say, World War II or even the Vietnam War. For example, when Able squad realizes they're about to be buried by a landslide caused by Marsala shooting the cliff above them , Maggie screams FRAGGED!
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: If you stop to think about it, quite a bit for a saturday morning cartoon. Aside from the normal carnage of war (shooting and explosions and what not), we see characters get exposed to hard vacuum, starved half to death, put in cargo containers and launched towards the sun, and the effects of the Graf Sheild, which crushes starships (and their occupants) like soda cans. That's just the first season, by the way. The second season gets much worse.
- Let's not forgot they outright call what Draconis is doing to the humans a genocide.
- Too Good to Last
- What an Idiot!: (Note, this may be due to Executive Meddling) Not putting Melee Weapons onto the Exoframes to deal with the Neo Warriors and Neo Lords, thus the Exoframes being mostly helpless whenever they get to Melee Range.
- The Woobie (Poor, poor, Xenobius...)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.