|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Exit Mundi is a website that lists and describes in detail (with paper references) all the ways the world (or at least, as we know it) could end. It is interesting in that it is humorous in its content and formatting, but scientific in its details.
Exit Mundi provides examples of:
- After the End: Exit Mundi also discusses what might happen after apocalyptical events, and even conjectures how we might grow back and cause the End of the World all over again.
- Earthshattering Kaboom: One particular way the world might end.
- EMP: One way that might not cause the end of the world, but certainly the end of our technological world.
- Lady Land: The result of Exit Mandi, if women manage to survive without men.
- Omnicidal Maniac: One particular end-theory deals with how terrorists might destroy the world.
- One-Gender Race: Comes hand and hand with Lady Land in the case of Y-chromosome destruction.
- Shattered World: What might happen due to various endings.
- The End of the World as We Know It: Entire point of the website. It details ways the world might end in the near or distant future, as well as ways someone might go about doing it.
- Unfortunate Implications: Raising the possibility of Homosexuality and Transsexualism as a result of the X chromosome trying to kill the Y chromosome.
- Why You Should Destroy the Planet Earth: Partially Averted. The site is chiefly interested in the How, not the Why. That said, many entries have implication of reasons behind the how.
And that's not even close to covering the first couple hours of reading Exit Mundi.