The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Within the game itself. Each story mode shows the other characters in a slightly different light... Except for Danzaiver!. And Lindwell.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: In single player mode, if you beat someone with Danzaiver!'s special finisher, you get a short clip of him striking a pose, saying 'Evil... Destroyed!' and the opponent vanishing in a huge EXPLOSION!
- Every character's special finisher has a longer, more awesome animation if their target will lose all their health from it.
- Naturally, beating the game with any character qualifies as well. Why? You just KICKED A GOD'S ASS, that's why!
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Pretty much the entire musical score. The opening theme stands out, and the ending theme 'Sorrow, Long Day' borders on Ear Worm status for some.
- Foe Yay: It's in there, and yes it does seem worse after being a troper.
- Midori vs Danzaiver! comes off as friendly Foe Yay. Possibly because they're both Hot-Blooded! heroes.
- And of course Kakurine and Ihadurca, a feud that started off when Lea ran away, duplicated herself numerous times, and hid from Kakurine and ends when Kakurine kills Ihadurca and then lets herself die.
- Whenever Kakurine hits her finisher (a neck-bite that looks an awful lot like making out).
- Game Breaker: Ihadurca is stronger, more powerful, has higher priority than any other character and the only one that has two versions of a shield; one defensive and one offensive.
- That's because she's the Akuma of the game. Overpowered boss character to the core.
- Keiya has a power that no other character has. His ground-pentagram attack is usually blue, but if he turns it red and it connects, it gives Keiya an automatic death move crystal. Everybody else has to charge up energy through their life bar.
- Les Yay: Kakurine and Ihadulca, Karen and Setsuna, Setsuna and Midori.
- Again, whenever Kakurine hits her finisher, if the opponent is also female.
- Narm Charm: Some character's story modes go deeper into this than others.
Danzaiver! "I want to drink the coffee Yuri makes. When I return, the three of us will drink coffee together."
Ruri (sobbing) "Yes, yes Sho. I'll make coffee and wait."
- That One Boss: Generally it's Kakurine because of the timed blocks to avoid grapples and sometimes reflect back your own attacks. She tends to cause more than one person screaming at the television screen in frustration.
- It doesn't help that nearly all of her moves, like Ihadulca's, tend to blow through your character's attacks like they were tissue paper.
- The Woobie: Poor Danzaiver! has it so rough, being exausted by the end of almost every battle he fights. It doesn't help that most of the people fighting him are mostly nice people too. Even in his ending, Ruri beats him up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.