|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Du-ug: Have you any more Smirnoff Ice?
My-ik (Diedrich Bader) and Du-ug (Chris Parnell) have come from the planet Kabijj, with simple orders:
1. Conquer Earth.
2. Annihilate all human life.
Their orders are not so much:
3. Develop drinking problem.
4. Fall in love with divorced hussy.
Their plans are complicated by a transmat malfunction, turning their mighty swords into tooth-picks. Nevertheless, they have 24 hours to decapitate every human being on Earth before the overlords send the head-eating giant CROKER!!! to, uh, eat their heads.
This movie contains examples of:
- Bizarre Sexual Dimorphism: Inverted. The men look like human males, but the women look...just plain weird.
- Chewing the Scenery: IT WOULD TAKE A THOUSAND OF YOUR TINY MEALS TO SLAKE MY GIGANTIC APPETITE!!!
- Incoming Ham: CROKER!!! stomps into a restaurant, and screams at the diners.
- Incredible Shrinking Man: CROKER!!! is about 50 feet tall, until the same transmat malfunction that shrunk our heroes' swords shrinks him down to about 6 feet. He doesn't seem to notice, though.
- Large Ham: All the aliens are this, but especially CROKER!!!
- No Indoor Voice: Two guesses.