|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Evan in "Cops Checked, No Body "
Yeah man, it's Scooby Doo, it'll be fine. The gay kid in the handkerchief will save us!
- In "Alex", Evan goes to Jeff's house to investigate some videos that were mailed to him of Alex. When he investigates Alex's room, he finds Vince's phone in the closet. After they leave the room, this little exchange occurs:
Jeff: What do you guys think about Vinny...?
Alex: I'm givin' him a call.
Jeff: ...we need to check in on him.
Alex: Call him.
Evan: (sarcastically) Oh, no. That's a good idea.
(Jeff holds up Vince's phone. It rings.)
Alex: Your phone's ringing.
- Another one from "Alex": Evan declares that there's nothing in the closet. The Rake roars in response almost immediately after. The scene then suddenly cuts to Alex's bedroom door covered in chains.
- In one round of mysterious unsigned Tweets, HABIT calls the Rake "Snoopy."
- During the self-defense video, Evan suggests that, if you can't find a way to escape from a knife-wielding attacker, you should try to find something bigger than the knife to protect yourself. Jeff's suggestion? A grizzly bear.
- In Episode 5, Slendy ends up turning the lights out. The guys, not knowing what happened, broke into a weird adlibbled speech about how their muscles spontaneously combusted the lights.
- GEET TO ZEE CHOPPA
- All the parts of "Damsel" that aren't CMOA or mind-screw are this.
Evan: Jeff, d'you want some hose? *points to firehose in wall cabinet* I got plenty of hose.
Evan: But I'm not a good cameramaaaaaaaan!
Evan: That escalated quickly.
Evan: Listen, this is a big misunderstanding... Oh holy shit! Good boy, Jeff! Good Man!
Evan: Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, he's comin'
Damsel: I'd be--I'd be fucking stoked if they weren't releasing me today!
- A user comment from "I'm Okay":
A wild Slenderman appears! EverymanHYBRID used "Ignore all warning signs"...It's not very effective.
Slenderman used "dslkjhfliuvhbELOIUGRBaelilVGALI GAGiugfeli923" ... It's Super Effective!
- All of the dialogue between YUGIOHTAS and SEVENTRIALS.
HABIT: SEND ME A LIST OF YOUR FIVE MOST BELOVED POSSESSIONS... PREFERABLY THOSE WHICH CAN FIT INSIDE A BROWN PAPER BAG. WISH YOU WERE HERE,
YUGIOHTAS: What if the brown paper bag IS my most beloved possession?
HABIT: THEN I FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE.
YUGIOHTAS: I take it your most beloved possession is the caps-lock key?
- In "One step forward, two steps back" Evan and Vinnie are playing scrabble. Evan tries to put down 'wifin' as a word. Then Mood Whiplash kicks in.
- Also, Steph posted a picture on Can You See the Words of Evan jokingly pole-dancing for her, and her responding in kind by sticking dollar bills in the waist of his pants. The accompanying blog post beneath says "And I hate myself for this, but… guess the total quantity he earned in the end…"
- Evan's laughter upon seeing blood oozing out of a bag in Joke's Over is actually quite funny. It's all in his delivery.
- Jeff dive tackling the security guard and Evan's commentary as he tackles the guard in "Damsel" in particular.
- The yoga demonstration in "Night Time Jog." "Some people call this a downward dog, but those people are stupid."
- The hiking video. "There's Pokemon in the tall grass!"
- "Hidden cameras and emails": Vinny tracks down the wi-fi hard drive that's been running HABIT's spy cameras. He holds it up to the camera and the "Item Get" sound from The Legend of Zelda series plays. Evan turns the camera toward the source of the noise, Jeff, who reveals it was just his phone notifying him of a text from Alex.
- Serious mood whiplash but Evan's table in "Not Dead Yet" has a knife, paper towels and tape covered in Jeff's blood, chains, and a half eaten box of Reese's easter egg chocolates HABIT has a taste for sugar and irony.
- Well of course HABIT likes Easter. After all, what is its holiday mascot?