The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Ever After (1998 film)
- When Danielle and Henry are attacked by gypsies, Danielle is told she can take "anything she can carry." She proceeds to pick up Henry and walk away carrying him on her shoulders. Charmed by her audacity, the gypsies invite them to stay for a meal.
- Danielle punching Marguerite in the face and chasing her through the house with the threat that she's going to "rip her hair out" after the latter insults her dead mother.
- Danielle refusing to let Marguerite wear her mother's dress. "I would rather die a thousand deaths than see my mother's dress on that SPOILED! SELFISH! COW!"
- "My father was an expert swordsman, monsieur. He taught me well. Now hand me that key, or I swear on his grave, I will slit you from navel to nose."
- The scene at the end where the Baroness and Marguerite re-encounter Danielle.
- Also, Jacqueline giving her mother an awesome Ironic Echo.
- Leonardo Da Vinci's What the Hell, Hero? moment with Henry.
- "What about our breakfast?" "You have two hands. Make it yourself."
- Danielle rescuing Maurice from being sold.
- The laundry lady knocking Rodmilla and Marguerite into the laundry pool at the end saying that their arguing is getting on her nerves.
- Danielle throwing apples at Henry in the beginning.
- Henry takes his decision and stops his own wedding ceremony to Princess Gabriela, knowing how risky his situation is. Bonus for him being as much of a gentleman as he can be to his almost Unwanted Spouse, who is a sobbing mess because she doesn't want to marry him either (and the guy she loves is right there too)...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.