The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Episode 2: While fighting a G-Monster for the first time, Ao's Nirvash loses an arm. So what does our hero do? He grabs the lost arm and uses it to impale the G-Monster with extreme prejudice. The icing on the cake is his Pre-Ass-Kicking One-Liner, in response to the system telling him the arm is lost:
"It's not lost. Pick it up!"
- Noah, Naru's Team Pet, scores one in Episode 3 by severing the tape that tied up Ao, giving him plenty of time to escape into Gazelle's FP.
- Gazelle and his friends rescuing Ao in a Big Damn Heroes moment by crashing his car though his father's house. Then Gazelle proceeds to call out his own dad for using Ao as a scapegoat for the island's problems and declares that he'll find his own way to achieve the island's independence.
- Ao gets another one in combat with the second G-Monster, with some help from Team Pied Piper. Having been supplied an Arm Cannon to replace his missing arm, he leaves a trail of destruction on top of the G-Monster, then throws his pistol into its engine and shoots it. The resulting explosion travels down the length of the ship, through the breaches he made earlier, destroying it in a spectacular fireball.
- Against the third G-Monster, which is about as large as the second one, Ao manages to defeat it by literally punching it in the face.
- Ao and Fleur beat the G-Monster in episode 8, which has turned into a giant missile, by clinging to it and shooting it until it explodes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.