|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Actor Allusion: The episode where Henry had to deal with a psychotic artificial intelligence he helped create.
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Allison is Teal'c's wife!
- She is also the voice of Eliza Maza from Gargoyles. And, in true Disney animation tradition, the character is modeled after her.
- Camile Wray is in charge of the appropriations committee for Eureka.
- Wil Wheaton is Fargo's romantic rival for Felicia Day.
- The hiccuping lady from Stargate SG-1 is working on the Astraeus mission.
- Adam Brody is a doctor.
- Ferengi Grand Nagus Zek is a "relationship auditor" now, eh?
- Chief Tyrol helped inspire Fargo as a kid!
- Artie worked at Global Dynamics and developed Artifact-induced superpowers.
- Allison is Teal'c's wife!
- In the episode H.O.U.S.E. Rules:
S.A.R.A.H.: Shall we play a game?
- In A Night At Global Dynamics
Taggart: He's just made one of the classic blunders.
- Fargo on a mysterious CIA specialist
Fargo: I heard he shot a man in Borneo just to watch him die!
- Talking about her aunts baby-daddy.
Zoe: But he's your wonderful Doctor Who.
- In the Alienated Episode you can hear the movie in the background. Made funnier by this being before Battle: Los Angeles was being filmed, maybe the writers were Eureka fans?
Woman: My God! What do they want?
- Several in Reprise:
Fargo: So, does our Cylon spy have a name?
Holly: Have you ever played Warhammer?
- An episode dealing with alchemy had the human transmutation circle on a blackboard in the background.
- The clean white testing environment Carter tackles in a recent episode brings the Aperture Science Enrichment Center to mind.
- Sheriff Andy. Carter later references his own "Sheriff Andy Charm."
- "It's Not Easy Being Green": "This...is...EUREKA!!!"
- In the same episode, characters whose skin turns green have been contaminated with gamma radiation.
- Two other ones: the blob is first thought to be hurt by cold, and when it retreats into the generator level it is hunted with a motion sensor.
- "Duck Duck Goose": In the extreme foreground as the Starks are discussing Kevin, the hand from T2 can be seen in the original glass dome. Guess who Henry played?
- Allison Blake: "This town needs an enema".
- "Missed it by that much."
- Let's just say that, like Stargate SG-1 before it, and even moreso since the characters are quite often huge nerds, there's no shortage of pop culture references in Eureka.
- And how about that LCL (Neon Genesis Evangelion fame) that Carter is dunked in to save his life in season 2 episode "Noche de Suenos".
- Fargo's time travel arrival in Founder's Day is a Shout-Out to the Terminator series, complete with music.
- In the crossover episode where Claudia comes to Global Dynamics, Dr. Grant says "Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop smoking."
- In the episode "Momstrosity", Allison uses the phrase "Get away from him, you bitch!"
- Zane offers to look up TARDIS blueprints while he's poking around Dr. Grant's DOD file.
- He has another in "Reprise" when, upon looking at Jo's new house, calls it a TARDIS house and name drops Bigger on the Inside.
- In "The Ex-Files", Dr. Grant claims his hallucination is of a "leggy blond in a slinky red dress".
- The GD security system in "A Night at Global Dynamics".
GD Computer Mimicking Fargo's Voice: You'll never find your way out. Resistance is futile.
- In "Have an Ice Day!" Taggard's line "There are strange things under the midnight sun" is a shout out to Robert W. Service's poem "The Cremation of Sam McGee"
- Two in the same scene in "Purple Haze": Fargo's neighbor is blasting "The Ride of the Valkyries" while crop-dusting with a RC helicopter. When Fargo intervenes, he is chased by the helo in a a Shout-Out to North by Northwest. And of course the title is a reference to Jimi Hendrix.
- A twofer in "Your Face or Mine?"
- "I'm on a horse!"
- Glimpse starts with one to the 50's propaganda films.
Fargo: Global Dynamics wants you!
- Also in Glimpse, is The Cameo for Stan Lee, who provides a Shout-Out to The Hulk. He appears as Dr. Lee, specializing in the effects of gamma radiation, you can call him Generalissimo, and "Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry."
- When Andy is instructing people on evacuation, Jo adds "You heard Mr. Data, keep it movin'..."
- "This one time at space camp..."
- This exchange: