|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Erky Perky is an Australian-Canadian co production which is in complete CGI animation, which is all too common these days.
Erquhart "Erky" Windsor and Percyville "Perky" Rosendahl are two bugs, who used to live on a hot dog cart on the streets. However, one day Erky and Perky are bundled into a hotdog bag and taken home to a sterile suburban kitchen with very little food.
Erky Perky provides examples of:
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Annick Obonsawin as Stinks
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Mad Margret has Kitchen intruders fashioned into leather goods
- Delusions of Eloquence: Stinks tends to talk this way.
- Gasshole: Stinks
- Heterosexual Life Partners: Erky and Perky
- Honest John's Dealership: Frenzel
- Hulk Speak: Boof
- Keet: Perky and Stinks
- Large and In Charge: Mad Margret is the biggest bug in kitchen
- Latin Lover: Pablobo
- Love Potion - Or should we say, love crumb.
- Name and Name: more like Name Name
- Orphaned Punchline: "...so I said 'If you're going to do that with my teeth, we should get married!'"
- The Renfield: Cecil to Mad Margret.
- Running Gag: Whenever a character says "this stinks" or a word with "stink" in it, or a word that sounds like stink, Stinks appears
- Ted Baxter: Erky
- Tongue on the Flagpole