Erin Fitzgerald is a voice actress in video games, anime, and cartoons. Her diverse vocal talents allow her to play a variety of characters, from deep-voiced femme fatales, to excitable tomboys, to sweet girly girls, making her one of the most diverse cartoon actresses in recent memory, popping up in more and more games and shows as of late.
Originally from Vancouver, her first voice acting role was in the animated series Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, where she played the voices of Nazz and May Kanker. From there, she went on to play dozens of roles in a number of video games, playing more than two dozen roles in Ever Quest II alone. She's known as one of the more prolific anime voice actresses, playing Guren in Naruto Shippuden, Franceska, Shota, Katen, and numerous others in Bleach, among many other roles. She's continued performing video game roles, and in fact does games more often than anything else she does. Currently she can be heard in recent games such as Catherine and Skullgirls. She's also done some prominent recent roles in western animation, most notably in Monster High as the voice of Abbey, Spectra, Cupid, and a number of other characters. She is also featured in Wild Grinders as numerous characters.
As is the case with many of the newer voice artists, she is One of Us, an avid video game and anime fan who even set up a Deviantart account to search for fanart of her characters.
Roles done by Erin Fitzgerald
- Kodachi Kuno in Ranma ½
- Cherry & Luchs in Saber Marionette J (for about 10 episodes until she's replaced by Nicole Oliver)
- Alkaid/Yowkow in .hack GU
- Cai Wenji in Dynasty Warriors 7
- Ion/Florian/Sync the Tempest in Tales of the Abyss
- Parasoul in Skullgirls
- Chie Satonaka in Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4: Golden (taking over from Tracey Rooney)
- Nazz and May Kanker in Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy
- Abbey Bominable, Spectra Vondergeist, and C.A. Cupid in Monster High
- Mila-Rose, Mizuho Asano, and Shota in Bleach
- Guren in Naruto Shippuden
- Noire / Black Heart in Hyperdimension Neptunia