|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Charlie and Parson have some great moments together when they square off, but it pales in comparison to the chemistry between Parson and Jack Snipe.
- Jack poking his head through the portal to see what's taking Parson so long.
Jack: By any chance, have you seen my chief warlord? Little fellow? Bit smaller than a palace?
- This strip has an irreplaceable gem:
Parson: You scared the crap out of me!
Jack: Excellent! Sizemore, there's a new unit to be made in the Chief Warlord's trousers.
- In "Inner Peace (Through Superior Firepower)", Wanda is trapped in a city with the enemy, but the city is under a spell which prevents combat. While she is safe from enemy attacks, she is not safe from enemy... "advances". The hilarious part is how she turns the tables on them, by having her uncroaked units do the same to them.
Narration: And with no chance to engage and defend themselves, the culprits were now spending the night either running from the lascivious crotch-gropes of the uncroaked, or curling up in a corner somewhere and enduring them.
- From Summer Update('09) 48:
CharlsNChrg: If an attuned wielder of an Arkentool were to croak, it would seem to be pretty compelling evidence that the Titans were not on their side. Don't you think?
CharlsNChrg: Perhaps it's an experiment that ought to be carried out.
LordHamster: Oh, Charlie...
LordHamster: I know business sucks, but that's no reason to start talking about suicide.
CharlsNChrg: Parson, is it actually your goal to make me hate you more every time we chat?
LordHamster: Me? I'm just talking.
- From 39:
LordHamster: Determining the decision not to spend all the calculations. Cost: one calculation.
LordHamster: Teaching me that my bracer can make sophisticated predictions about the future? Priceless.