Erenisch is a porn comic creator of unspecified gender working with the porn comic company Fansadox. They have created an entire Fetish Fuel Future universe where a "Compulsory Female Slavery Law" has reshaped society in favor of men's fetishes. Every Erenisch comic takes place in the same universe and with frequent character crossovers. The artist is praised for their unusual attention to detail, witty dialogue, and black humor which distinguishes their comics from other Fansadox artists and from other BDSM comics in general.
- Birthday Gift Series
- Slave Fair Series
- Sluts In Training Series
- The Clinic
- The Hotel
- Frankie Stein'sMonster
Erenisch's works include examples of:
- Ambiguous Gender: Artist's gender is matter of discussion.
- Author Catchphrase: Erenisch always uses the phrase "I have a bad feeling about this" as an homage to Star Wars.
- Brand X: Uses the same fake brands of products from soft drinks to state-of-the-art medical equipment in every comic.
- Character Development: The artist is known to let their characters grow.
- Consistency: All comics have internal consistency.
- Dystopia: The Erenischverse is, at least for the female population.
- Expanded Universe: The Erenischverse.
- Fan Boy: Known Star Wars fan, inserts many SW references in their comics.
- Fan Girl: Gender not known.
- Fetish Fuel Future: Twenty Minutes Into the Future
- Inner Monologue: Artist's comics are generally narrated by the main female character. This style was later adopted by many other Fansadox artists due to its success.
- Instructional Dialogue: Often uses subtly in order to explain the intricacies of the alternate universe the stories take place in.
- Pen Name: Real name of the artist is unknown.
- Punny Name: Uses them a lot, and in many languages.
- Twenty Minutes Into the Future: 2038