The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Anvilicious: The use of emotion controlling drugs in this Dystopia.
- Alternate Character Interpretation:
- Some people say Brandt is obviously off his meds, because of his pleased smile throughout the movie. Others say he's obviously on a full dose, and his smile is as meaningless and menacing as a shark's.
- Its implied that many of the higher ups in the government are also off their meds. Dupont's office is filled with art which is banned and his villainous gloating towards Preston has the sound of very real malice. He even tells him that he feels.
- The man who tests Preston for emotion also utters "Oh shit!" before Preston kills the guards in the room, as do many of guards in the Nethers who utter "Oh fuck!" when Preston unleashes on them.
- Ho Yay: Preston and Brandt.
- HSQ: Quite high.
- Special Effects Failure: The face-cutting scene looks as believable as some early Flash animation. Worse, if you look closely when Preston leaves the room, you can actually see Brandt's face on the floor; it's clearly a photo printed on a piece of paper. (Also, in the photo, he's smiling.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.