|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Epic Pinball is a pinball game from Epic Megagames. Released in 1994 for MS-DOS, the game featured an all-digital soundtrack in MOD format and eight tables to choose from. Only the first table, "Android", was available in the shareware version. A later patch updated the shareware table to a slightly modified version called "Super Android" and the registered version to twelve tables. The tables in the registered version could be obtained in groups of four and a later CD release added a thirteenth table.
The tables available in the game are as follows:
- Super Android (the only one in the shareware version)
- Pot of Gold
- Crash and Burn (automotive racing theme, a tad buggy on certain systems)
- Jungle Pinball (Jill of the Jungle themed table)
- Deep Sea
- Enigma (quite probably the coolest table
in the gameEVER!)
- Space Journey
- Toy Factory
- African Safari (only available in the CD version)
Tropes in the game:
- Digital Piracy Is Evil: "This game is not shareware. Please do not distribute!"
- Pinball Scoring: It's a pinball game. Of course it's going to use this trope.
- Scoring Points: What else do you do in a pinball game?