The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Early in the game, Ooka destroys a bridge you needed to cross, prompting every player of every RPG to think "Damn it, why can't I just swim across? Why do I have to go arou- Holy crap! I can just swim across!" The Game Designers get a CMoA.
- Atsuma and Karin get one in every fight for killing giant robots by punching and kicking them really hard.
- Game Breaker: Relatively early in the game the player can access a Casino which can be used to quickly generate unlimited funds, and thereby stats, as well as high level Mons Golems and abilities that make the next few bosses a breeze.
- The secret Golem Omega has a move that reduces any enemy's HP to 1, even the final bosses. Combined with a supply of full-EP items, the final bosses can be ridiculously easy.
- Ho Yay: Very prevalent among the three male leads. The game also seems to go out of its way to make the female characters unlikable in order to reinforce it.
- Yuki falls into this...but there's one other reason that becomes obvious later on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.