The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Nonetheless, her impact on English literature has been profound. That one book has been adapted dozens of times, making her Short Lived Big Impact.
- The Quiet One: Most sources agree that she is the most quietest out of all her siblings. Because of this, she is very mysterious.
- The Woobie: Her mother and two elder sisters had died when she was extremely young, she had went to a Boarding School of Horrors (which may had caused the deaths of said sisters), had a brother who struggled with alcohol, had plans for a school that fell through, wrote a story that was critically panned and had died tragically young. How could you not want to give her a hug?
- Cool Big Sis: She and Anne were very close. So much, that they were almost like twins.
- Supreme Chef: Was said to have made awesome bread.
- Action Girl: This is a woman who had prevented a house fire from forming, would get in the middle of a literal dog fight to save her pet, and would be very handy with her father's gun.
- Freudian Excuse: As mentioned above, had Emily not been through so much trauma, she probably would have been more open with others.
- Friend to All Living Things: As the Brontes had countless of pets, Emily adored them along with other animals. With her dog, Keeper, being her faithful companion.
- Shrinking Violet: Emily was so painfully shy that she would hardly look up at anyone but would be an excellent listener.
- Missing Mom: The Brontes' mother had died of cancer when Emily was very little.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.