|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Question: What does "Lacryment" mean?Answer: Look it up. Ok, ok. It actually doesn't mean anything. It's basically a fabricated word modified from ?Lachrymate?, which means "to weep". It's a hybrid of "Lachrymate" and "lament", both which mean very similar things. The title "Elven Lacryment" is supposed to give the impression of deep grief, as felt by elves alone. My, I bullshitted that one good. No one will know it was a type-o.
—From the Elven Lacryment FAQ
Elven Lacryment is a high fantasy webcomic full of blood and gore. It centers around a young elf named Shadow Wolf and her friends as they try to get revenge on the orcs that razed her village.
It can be read here and is currently being re-drawn.
This webcomic has examples of:
- Big No
- Big Bad: One can assume that the Orc Leader is this.
- Conveniently an Orphan
- Gotta Kill Them All
- High Fantasy
- Intellectual Animal
- It's Personal: All over the place.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Shadow Wolf can talk to her wolf and the wolf talks back in her head. Her mother might have been able to do this as well.
- Translation Convention: We assume.
- You Killed My Father: In this case it's the mother.