|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- All of Buddy's Fish Out of Water moments in New York City, where he ends up treating a revolving door and zebra-stripe crosswalk as games. Also this:
Buddy: Have you seen these toilets? They're ginormous!
- To say nothing of his mistaking a short coworker for an elf.
- [confronting the fake mall santa] "You sit on a throne of lies!"
- [answering a phone] "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"
- "Oh, wait! I forgot to give you a hug!"
- [after being hit with a snowball] "Owwww! Son of a nutcracker!"
- Trying to buy a bra for his dad. No, really.
- "I went past sea of swirly twirly gumdrops. Through the candy cane forest. And walked through the Lincoln Tunnel."
- Buddy's excited response to hearing that Santa's coming to town.
- Buddy singing in Gimbels:
Buddy: I'm SINGING! I'm in a store and I'm SINGING! I'm in a store AND I'M SINGING!
Gimbels Manager: Hey! There's no singing in the North Pole.
Buddy: Yes, there is.
Gimbels Manager: No, there's not.
Buddy: We sing all the time. Especially when we make toys.
- The Bigfoot-esque video of Buddy in the park.