|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A Canadian Dawson Creek look-a-like (complete with Dawson Casting) but educational. Plenty of Aesops abound, and much heartbreak and Hilarity Ensues along the way. The series lasted from January, 2001 to July, 2005. A total of 70 episodes in five seasons.
This show includes examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Anika.
- Canada, Eh?
- Crack Defeat: Anika winning the school election over Shannon. What.
- Dance of Romance: How Shannon and Craig get together, but it doesn't quite work out
- Dawson Casting
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Laurel. She's not a bitch, just kind of cold and detached.
- Everyone Can See It: Mark and Laurel at the beginning of season 2. There's even a betting pool on when they'll get together.
- Gayngst: Shannon
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Boomer fantasizes about Lana Lang
- Rogue models a green dress in an episode and is a series regular.
- Love Makes You Dumb: Mark and Laurel. My god...
- Love Triangle: Mark, Jennifer, and Laurel in season 1
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Seriously, do these people ever go to class?
- Rich Bitch: How Anika and Erin (the school bitches) view Laurel, because she's from *Toronto*
- Schoolgirl Lesbians
- There Are No Adults
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: Jennifer