|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Mentioning Kurt Angle, Edge's 2002 feud with him was filled with Crowning Moments Of Funny.
- Edge came out, interrupted current champion Sheamus's "Waa waa, everyone's out to get me" rant, then compared the red-headed champion to Beaker, followed by Edge making Beaker's meeping noises and casually walking to the ring.
- This turned into one HELL of a Brick Joke at the 10/31/11 RAW, which featured The Muppets as guest 'stars.' Sheamus, now a face, runs off Christian, who was bullying - you guessed it. Beaker. Then Sheamus and Beaker have a conversation, where Sheamus comments that he's "not gonna be able to make it to the family reunion this year."
- And the match he was wrestling was an Elimination 5-on-5 Tag Team match against The Nexus. After Chris Jericho immediately walked out of the match, Edge gets in the ring, acts as if he's getting ready to fight... And shoves the referee to the ground to get intentionally disqualified. The smug look on Edge's face as he walks to the back whilst Randy Orton, John Cena, & Sheamus just stand there stunned as they watch him walk away is PRICELESS.
- For more Edge/Sheamus fun, on the Raw following the 2010 Royal Rumble, Edge's promo is interrupted by then WWE Champion Sheamus, who tells him a lot has changed since he was gone. Edge replies, "You're right, a lot has changed! Apparently Raw's been taken over by an evil Ronald McDonald!" You can see Sheamus trying to hold in his laughter.
- Edge's recent crusade to destroy everything stupid in the WWE (which led to some hilarious tweets from the likes of Joey Styles, saying "Michael Cole is only ten feet away!"). Highlights include:
- Smashing the computer used to communicate with the "anonymous general manager" of RAW, while said "anonymous general manager" begs for mercy in a GLaDOS-esque electronic voice
- Trashing Jack Swagger's homecoming celebration, including his mascot, the "Swagger Soaring Eagle," and mocking his lisp in the process:
- At the 2010 Slammies, Christian came out to present the ""Oh Snap, Meltdown Of The Year" award with Edge. Well, Edge won the award for the time he destroyed the GM Laptop, and started ranting about the Anonymous RAW GM. At which point, the "New Email" alert went off on Christian's phone, and he started to read the email... Before he revealed he was just kidding, since Edge was having another meltdown. After regaining his composure, Edge motions to Christian to make his phone play the jingle again, and proceeds to parody Michael Cole, before walking backstage with his trademark smirk on his face.
- Edge dances with Jillian Hall.
- Vickie trying to spear him, failing epically and the look on his face was priceless.
- Everything he says to Michael Cole, while on commentary during Christian vs Alberto Del Rio on Smackdown 4/8/11.
- "You're built like a bag of golf balls, Michael Cole, you should shut up."
- According to Edge, "NOBODY CARES ABOUT MICHAEL COLE!"
- His parody of Ric Flair's 2005 road rage incident, culminating in pulling Robbie E out of a car, chopping him several times, and putting him in a figure four leglock in the middle of a highway, dressed in nothing but a blonde wig and pink robe.
- SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR.
- Edge abducting Paul Bearer in order to torment Kane. In the meantime, he proceeds to torture Paul in a variety of ways, including racing around with him, dumping food on him, and playing dodgeball with him.
- Anytime Edge lets everyone know he's proved his doubters wrong. Sorry, that should read WRONG.
Edge: Guess what? You were all WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. WROOOOOONG!! You were wrong. (circles the ring, pointing at fans) You were wrong. You were wrong, you were wrong, you were definitely wrong, you were wrong, you were wrong..... hey, kid. Hey, kid, you know what? You know what, fella? When you grow up? You're gonna be WRONG!!! Each and every one of you were 100% WROOOOOONG!!!!!