|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- From the first movie:
Akira: She may not look it, but she's actually a wanted terrorist.
- Episode 11 when Oosugi, Hirasawa & Itazu go undercover and strip down naked. They eventually get chased by a bunch of angry naked NEETs.
- Talking about Naked People Are Funny, the Naked First Impression, where Akira introduces himself to Saki, combined with a side of cuckooish behavior.
- On the same note, Akira somehow convincing a passerby to hand over his pants. We don't get to see what he said, but we can only assume it must have been good.
- The lady cop asking to see Akira's... ahem... "Johnny"! Her reaction and his smugness suggests he is rather well-endowed. Which is funny in its own right.
- First movie, after Saki finds Akira. She messages home to inform her friends that she's found him, and to let them know that the two of them are going over to his apartment. Cue Freak-Out from Oosugi (who is still harboring a crush on her), and the rest of the group hastily trying to change the topic out of embarrassment.
- In the first episode, a policewoman asks Akira to show his "Johnny" (in Surprisingly Good English), which, as the subtitle notes so kindly inform us, is ghetto slang for identification. Well, he shows his "Johnny" all right, getting a horrified reaction from Saki. The policewoman just gets all bemused and tells the two to "Enjoy your date."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.