|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Ed Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures is an Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy game Made by Midway in October, 2005 and the second EENE game, preceeding Scam of the Century and succeeding Jawbreakers! The exact genre of the game is hard to place; in the main levels, you mostly switch between the three Eds and use their skills to go through obsticles. The bonus levels, however, are faster pased and focus on destroying as much as you can. The game has six normal levels that each are stlyled like the show Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. The two bonus levels are based off concepts from the episodes "Dawn of the Eds" and "The Day the Ed Stood Still".
True to the show, there are not any new people to be found in the game. (Most of the enemies are animals.)
- Angry Guard Dog: Two types, actually. One is invincible and appears as early as the first level. They serve as an obsticle to get around. The other one can be killed, but takes several hits and doesn't appear until level 6.
- All There in the Manual: It goes as far as to explain all six of the regular levels.
- Big Boo's Haunt: Level 5, "Nightmare on Ed street", is as close as you can get.
- BLAM Level: The bonus levels.
- Bragging Rights Reward: The cheats. Since you have to clear the game 100%, they are pretty much worthless. What makes matters worse is that they all seem to specifically help for certain parts of the game. (Fast Run, the race against Kevin in level 4; Unlimited Stealth, the second part of level 3; Unlimited Damage, the boss fights.)
- Bubblegoop Swamp: Arguably the first part of level 6. It mostly takes place deep in the woods by a factory complex, with several lakes of water.
- Downer Ending: What do you expect from an Ed Edd N Eddy game? Even though they are not connected, every level (except 1, 4, and bonus 1, though the latter two lean towards more of a Bittersweet Ending) has one:
- 2: It turns out that the Eds arrived too late to the party, and now it's over.
- 3: Eddy is caught with a sickish green head by everyone in the cul-de-sac.
- 4: Rolf rips the badge the Eds were trying to earn in three since he only had one.
- 5: The doll the Eds saved from the Kankers and gave to Jimmy rips in half.
- 6: The Eds are caught by the Kanker sisters.
- Bonus 1: While Ed defeats the Kanker sisters, Edd and Eddy's city is destroyed.
- Bonus 2: The Eds stop playing around in the junkyard since Sarah called Ed in.
- Easter Egg: While there aren't any known actual eggs aside from in Getting Crap Past the Radar mentioned below, there is one "easter egg" in each normal level. The first three are body alterations (big head, small head, space suit), and the next three are movies ("My Best Friend Plank," a short clipshow of the voice actors, and the game's trailer).
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Literally. level five has a toilet... and if you look into it you can see crap.
- Gotta Catch Em All: The 40 jawbreakers, 6 costume pieces which unlock the bonus levels, and 6 easter eggs which unlock extras.
- Minimalist Cast: Just like the other two EENE games made and the original series Until the movie, there are no new characters introduced.
- Obstacle Course: Level 4.
- Rescue Mission: The first half of the second bonus level is this. Interestingly, the manuel says that this is one of four types of missions, although you only have to resuce someone once.
- Shaggy Dog Story: Nearly every level becomes this.
- Super Drowning Skills: Played in an odd way; You "drown" even if the water is waist high. This can be seen in level six. Though possibly justified since, in game, the "health" meter is actually coolness, and falling in water is considered uncool.