|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Ed, Edd N Eddy, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...—The Kankers when the Eds first encounter them in the forest.
Nagged to Ed is the second episode of the Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy cartoon series, first aired in 1999.
The episode begins with the Eddy and Ed departing with Double D into the forest for DD's bug experiments, only to have a haunting encounter with the newly arrived neighbors, the Kanker Sisters, May, Lee and Marie, who all have crushes on them. They awaken in their trailer, where the sisters are unusually hospitable to them. Double D is fearful of them, but Eddy is more than eager to be right at home with the Kankers in their trailer. The Eds are swooned by their cooking, but apathy to the Kanker's advancements result in three women scorned, as the Kankers force the Eds to do their house scores. Naturally, Hilarity Ensues as they fail miserably at their chores.
This is also the first episode where Eddy mentions his brother, albeit in an off-hand comment that the trailer park looks like a postcard he sent to him once.
- Abhorrent Admirer: The Kankers.
- Distaff Counterpart: The Kankers to the Eds.
- Medium Blending: "Fishbowl 2" on the TV is done via live action fish puppets on strings.
- Nothing Is Scarier: Outside of the voices, the only glimpse we get of the Kankers in their first appearance is their eyes, and then a brief silhouette rear-shot of then.
- Punny Name: The trailer park is called "Park N' Flush".
- Shaped Like Itself: The Kankers remark to Ed tracking mud in their house. "Mud-tracker, you're tracking mud!"
- Shaggy Dog Story: The episode seems like it's going to end like this--only for the Kankers to introduce jr. dolls of the trio.