|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
E.G. Crackpot Comicbook Hero High School (in Polish: Liceum dla Bohaterów Komiksów im. Dionizego Głupawicy) is a series of short stories written by User:Not So Badass Longcoat. As the title suggests, setting of the stories is a High School, populated by weird students straight out of comic books. The series are narrated by David (in Polish: Dawid Makarczyk), Captain Ersatz of Sin City's Dwight, among other characters are Wonderboy (a parody of The Cape), Rafael Dante Diablo-Nadal (Captain Ersatz of Devil May Cry's Dante, his surname is a pun on Polish idiom "diabli nadali"), Snakey (in Polish: Tajny Agent Wężyk, a parody of stealth game protagonists like Solid Snake and Sam Fisher), Mindy (in Polish: Malwinka, a stereotypical, flirty Dumb Blonde), Undward Coughin (in Polish: Ędward Kąłleń, parody of Edward Cullen) and his unwanted love interest Bellie Swoon (in Polish: Belka Słoń). The series is full of puns, gags, Shout Outs and absurd situations, running on the Rule of Funny.
- Abnormal Ammo: Dante has two pistols that can shoot almost anything, depending on situation. For instance, a high-speed rubber chicken used to gag crying Bellie Swoon.
- Amusing Injuries: Ukeyoshi. His scream of "YAAAAA...! OI! OI! OI! OI!" pretty much explains how it happens.
- Animal-Eared Headband: David tells Mindy to wear one for hitting on Ukeyoshi.
- Chick Magnet: Undward. Attracts droves of goth girls, but his reaction to it can be described as "*sigh* Whatever..."
- Double Standard Rape (Female on Male): Undward Coughin. And it's Black Comedy Rape.
- Genki Girl: Mindy.
- Jungle Princess: Tanna Of The Jungle.
- Hammerspace Hair: Tanna Of The Jungle has a rhinoceros living in hers. Wonderboy accidentally angers it by poking Tanna's hair with a pencil.
- Hello, Nurse!: how Mindy manages to get it on with Ukeyoshi (that and Naughty Tentacles).
- The Igor: Undward has one, popping out of all sorts of weird places (Undward's backpack, a closet...) with an item "requested" by his master (a two-by-four, a cup of coffee...). He alsho lishpsh in a nonshtandard way.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Dante often uses ones based on the words "hell" and "devil".
- Mad Love: Bellie, towards Undward. Doesn't help that the poor guy actively avoids her.
- Mad Scientist: Lydia Spook, Mindy's roommate.
- Naughty Tentacles: Audrey, Lydia's plant.
- Never Gets Drunk: David, Snakey and Dante concoct a plan to keep Sememoto busy with a poker game and lots of alcohol so Mindy can flirt with Ukeyoshi. It takes a lot of booze to get Sememoto wasted, and when he eventually does, he starts flirting with Dante.
- Shout-Out: these happen every so often, for example:
- Yaoi Guys: The aptly named Sememoto and Ukeyoshi. Although Ukeyoshi is bisexual.