The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Megatron is a demonic banana!
- Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby have a "berry" distinctive voice as well, although in this show, the actress in question uses one of her "weirder" sounding voices.
- Scrooge McDuck was once the proud owner of a talking horse.
- Mrs. Beakley was once a a talking golden flute.
- Ma Beagle (and for that matter Magica De Spell) is also a a flying squirrel, a a gummi bear, and others.
- Admiral Grimace is either the leader of the Autobots, a depressed donkey, or Monterey Jack.
- Talking to Herself: Russi Taylor did the voices of Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby, so this was an inevitability.
- Very many of the voices for the more minor characters in episodes were provided by Peter Cullen. There are several episodes where nearly every male character that isn't a main character is him, conversing with each other or not.
- Keep Circulating the Carts: Disney owns the characters while Capcom still owns the source code. This problem will likely keep either game from being rereleased on the Wii's "Virtual Console" for quite some time.
The comic books (not the Carl Barks-Don Rosa ones)
- Shaggy Dog Story/All for Nothing: Boom Studios "salting the earth" turned out to be this in the long run. Marvel only held the comic rights until 2017, when the reboot show started, at which point the comic rights went to IDW, who started making comics based on the 2017 continuity, and the 1987 continuity was completely abandoned by Disney.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.