The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crazy Awesome
- Crosses the Line Twice: Anything and everything seems to be just a little bit more obscene than normal.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Meat Loaf's "Alive."
- Follow the Leader: To Grindhouse.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Piper is nominally straight (she has a boyfriend she quickly breaks up with) but her opening scene has her physically assault her male boss after he makes a sleazy pass at her, she drives a car with an "I Brake 4 Pussy" sticker on the back (in theory, it belongs to the boyfriend, but as Piper notes, she is the one paying for it...), and when she meets a cute guy in a bar she tells Milton she's going to go "paint her nails," so she brings the cute guy back to her room and... cut to the cute guy literally painting her toenails, in vivid contrast to Milton, who is having loud sex with a waitress in the next room. Amber Heard, who plays Piper, came out as a lesbian after filming but before the movie was released.
- Spiritual Licensee: One could see this as the Ghost Rider film that should have happened, as opposed to that OTHER one with Nicholas Cage and serious Villain Decay.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: For many people, The Accountant is the only reason to see this movie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.